blister prevention spray
1.5 oz (42.5g)
DON'T LET SHOES RUB YOU THE WRONG WAY.
what is it?
PreHeels+® is the award-winning spray that’s clinically proven to prevent blisters and irritation for long-lasting comfort in all types of shoes.
what does it do?
Creates a durable, invisible barrier that blocks friction on skin where shoes rub back and forth.
why is it the best?
Our one-of-a-kind formulation offers 20x the protection of most blister sticks. Plus, it’s flexible, sweat-resistant and able to withstand friction for ~6 hours.
why will you love it?
Because now you can wear your favorite shoes without the fear of getting a painful blister or being forced to wear an ugly, annoying bandage.
Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Vegan. Free of Phthalates & Parabens. Cruelty Free.
Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, (Purified Cosmetic-Grade) PEG-8, Dimethicone Copolyol Blend
Due to government restrictions on aerosol shipments, we cannot ship PreHeels+® to Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Because Shoes Often Rub You The Wrong Way
From heels to flats and everything in between, the angular shapes and abrasive materials of most stylish shoes can quickly become a blister-causing nightmare. As you walk, run and dance the night away, your shoe rubs back and forth on your skin until you have a painful, takes-two-plus-weeks to heal, unattractive blister.
How To UseUse before wearing sandals, flats, heels, boots or any other type of shoe that gives you blisters. Avoid spraying on polished nails as the coating can matte their shine.
5 Quick Tips For Best Results
1. The PreHeels+ barrier takes ~90 seconds to dry and form. Let it dry fully before putting on your shoes.
2. Avoid spraying on pedicured nails as the coating can dull their shine (cover them before spraying).
3. Make sure your skin is clean and dry without lotions or the coating may not properly bond with your skin.
4. The coating is designed to naturally break down and begin to flake off after ~6 hours so that it can be removed with a normal wet washcloth.
5. You can add a second layer for extra protection once the first layer dries. But 3 layers is unnecessary.
- ware sandals
- toe area
Love this product. It is the first time I have been able to ware sandals in years.
I love this stuff - it is so helpful when I wear shoes that may rub just a bit - this always prevents blisters. I highly recommend it!!
I have used this product to prevent blisters when starting to use new golf shoes. It works so well we gave some to our grandson to use in his soccer shoes. He was very impressed. Great product.
This product is pure genius!!!!
It worked great!