Free shipping on all orders.
PreHeels+™ creates an invisible barrier on your skin that blocks friction from shoes to prevent blisters, irritation and hot spots. It conforms perfectly to the unique shape of your foot to provide optimal coverage anywhere you need it. It’s breathable, hypoallergenic and works with all shoes. One application provides ~4 to 6 hours of protection — more than twenty times the protection of most blister sticks — and because it’s totally clear, it goes with all skin tones and won’t ruin your look (or fall off) like a bandage.
Due to government restrictions on aerosol shipment, we cannot ship PreHeels+ to Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, (Purified Cosmetic-Grade) PEG-8, Dimethicone Copolyol Blend
Because Shoes Often Rub You The Wrong Way
From heels to flats and everything in between, the angular shapes and abrasive materials of most stylish shoes can quickly become a blister-causing nightmare. As you walk, run and dance the night away, your shoe rubs back and forth on your skin until you have a painful, takes-two-plus-weeks to heal, unattractive blister.
How To UseUse before wearing sandals, flats, heels, boots or any other type of shoe that gives you blisters. Avoid spraying on polished nails as the coating can matte their shine.
5 Quick Tips For Best Results
1. The PreHeels barrier takes ~90 seconds to dry and form. Let it dry fully before putting on your shoes.
2. Avoid spraying on pedicured nails as the coating can dull their shine (cover them before spraying).
3. Make sure your skin is clean and dry without lotions or the coating may not properly bond with your skin.
4. The coating is designed to naturally break down and begin to flake off after ~6 hours so that it can be removed with a normal wet washcloth.
5. You can add a second layer for extra protection once the first layer dries. But 3 layers is unnecessary.
A good buy!
I’ve ordered this product several times and always been pleased with it. Easier than carrying around bandaids and doesn’t wear off. This time, however, one of the two sprayers I ordered, wouldn’t turn completely, making it difficult to get a consistent spray. Other one worked fine. Will continue using this item in the future!
I received a sample of the product in a Hollywood event swag bag a year ago and have been using it consistently. I knew I had to order more and so glad I did. I’ve shared my “all day in stilettos” secret with all of my friends & colleagues.