blister prevention spray
DON'T LET SHOES RUB YOU THE WRONG WAY.
what is it?
PreHeels+® is a patented, award-winning blister prevention spray that creates an invisible barrier on your skin to block friction from all types of shoes.
what does it do?
Provides ~4 to 6 hours of protection. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, completely clear and conforms to the unique shape of your foot.
why is it the best?
Our one-of-a-kind formulation offers 20x the protection of most blister sticks.
why will you love it?
Because now you can wear your favorite shoes without the fear of getting a painful blister or being forced to wear an ugly, annoying bandage.
Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, (Purified Cosmetic-Grade) PEG-8, Dimethicone Copolyol Blend
Due to government restrictions on aerosol shipments, we cannot ship PreHeels+® to Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Because Shoes Often Rub You The Wrong Way
From heels to flats and everything in between, the angular shapes and abrasive materials of most stylish shoes can quickly become a blister-causing nightmare. As you walk, run and dance the night away, your shoe rubs back and forth on your skin until you have a painful, takes-two-plus-weeks to heal, unattractive blister.
How To UseUse before wearing sandals, flats, heels, boots or any other type of shoe that gives you blisters. Avoid spraying on polished nails as the coating can matte their shine.
5 Quick Tips For Best Results
1. The PreHeels+ barrier takes ~90 seconds to dry and form. Let it dry fully before putting on your shoes.
2. Avoid spraying on pedicured nails as the coating can dull their shine (cover them before spraying).
3. Make sure your skin is clean and dry without lotions or the coating may not properly bond with your skin.
4. The coating is designed to naturally break down and begin to flake off after ~6 hours so that it can be removed with a normal wet washcloth.
5. You can add a second layer for extra protection once the first layer dries. But 3 layers is unnecessary.
- customer service
- toe area
I highly recommend this product and need to order more!! This stops any discomfort and allows me to wear my shoes I haven’t been able to wear Love this!!
i like that，it really works.
With preheels I am able to wear shoes that I would never usually be able to wear due to the shape of my foot. It is like a dream!!
Don't know yet
I just received it, I used it once and it seemed to work OK, although I wasn't wearing shoes that required it for the heel, I used it on the toe area.
I have not used it yet I'm really hoping that its the same product. Also the bottle is much smaller than the original. Keeping my toes crossed that it works as good as the original because it was awesome!